All of our donuts are special, but we've done some truly unique orders for customers who were looking for customizations. We create unique and custom flavors, complete with thoughtful menus, beautiful designs, and sometimes even hand-painted Bite Boards for serving. We've created these for birthday parties, holidays, work events, client gifts, and even Broadway shows and film sets. Here are just a few of our favorite custom catering orders....
1. The Lion King - We made these donuts for The Lion King on Broadway in celebration of the live-action feature film being released.
2. Phantom of the Opera - We created these custom-themed donuts for the 21st anniversary of Phantom of the Opera on Broadway.
3. Wicked - We were completely Defying Gravity when we created custom mini donuts for Wicked on Broadway, to celebrate their 16th anniversary.
4. Moulin Rouge - These custom mini donuts were made for the premiere of Moulin Rouge on Broadway.
5. Youtube - Youtube wanted to celebrate their history, so we made custom mini donuts around some of their most classic and viral videos.
6. Various office events - Whether we're providing tropical sweets for summer-themed work parties, or feeding thousands of mini donuts to the NBA offices, we've done so many fun corporate customizations to make the work day something special.
7. Pride Party for Waitress on Broadway - This was our first Broadway customization! As a queer-owned company, we were so excited to provide themed-desserts for a Pride party at Waitress on Broadway. Each flavor was a color of the rainbow, and the menu featured thoughtful and fun puns.
8. Various Birthday Parties - We've had so much fun at different birthday parties! Whether it's Game of Thrones themed or hosted at a paint-ball hall, we can bring custom desserts that fit the theme perfectly. We've created a spread of treats for a 90's party, and even made a Twizzler theme for a particularly lucky birthday girl.
9. Breast Cancer Awareness at WeWork - These donuts were eye turners! These delicious mini donuts were customized for a Breast Cancer Awareness event at WeWork.
10. Broadway.com - When we met with the amazing Broadway.com crew, we wanted to create a special batch of Broadway-themed donuts that encapsulated a classic show, Hairspray!